CDC National Infection Control Strengthening . . (CDC RFA CK19 1905)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCEZID in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "CDC National Infection Control Strengthening . ." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.825.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 05, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: FY2020 Marine Debris Removal
Previous opportunity: Increase Public Availability of Archives
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA CK19 1905) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA PS20 2001||Tuberculosis Elimination and Laboratory Cooperative Agreement|
|72061719RFA00001||USAID/Uganda Maternal Child Health and Nutrition (MCHN) Activity|
|RFA OD 19 022||Secondary Analyses of Existing Datasets of Tobacco Use and Health (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA OD 19 021||Maximizing the Scientific Value of Existing Biospecimen Collections: Scientific Opportunities for Exploratory Research (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|72062019RFA00007||Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award (ICHSSA)|
|HRSA 20 047||Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA CK19 1905", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: