Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R9 (DHS 17 MT 023 009 99)
- The Department of Homeland Security, Region 9 in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R9" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.023.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 31, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 30, 2017.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 52 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 17 MT 023 009 99) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 17 MT 023 005 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R5|
|DHS 17 MT 041 06 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 6|
|DHS 17 MT 041 04 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 4|
|USAFA FOA 2017 1||STARBASE Hanscom|
|NPS 17 NERO 0052||Collaborative Management and Implementation of Captain John Smith Chesapeake National Historic Trail and Chesapeake Gateways, Parks and Sites Programs and Projects|
|DHS 17 MT 041 09 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 9|
|F17AS00237||Upper Arkansas River (California Gulch) NRDAR: In-Stream Habitat Restoration on Private Lands|
|DHS 17 MT 041 07 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 7|
|P17AS00341||Two NRHP Historic District Determinations of Eligibility (DOE) for Dinosaur National Monument|
|P17AS00345||rchaeological Data Recovery and Testing at Kozlowksiâ¿¿s Trading Post|
|NPS 17 NERO 0057||Stewards of the Future Youth Crew at John Fitzgerald Kennedy NHS|
|SFOP0002111||Mapping and Understanding Illicit Proliferation Networks|
|P17AS00324||National Park Service Internship Program FY 2017|
|USGS 17 FA 0222||Alaska Sea Grant State Fellowship Program|
|USGS 17 FA 00223||Helium Isotope Detector|
|USGS 17 FA 0224||Identifying and mitigating threats to endangered forest bird food webs from Rapid ‘Ōhi‘a Death at Hakalau Forest National Wildlife Refuge|
|F17AS00247||Monitoring and Assessment of White Rock and Bradford Dam Removals, Hurricane Sandy|
|P17AS00070||FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices|
|P17AS00382||FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices|
|NPS 17 NERO 0063||Appalachian Trail: FY17 ATC Cyclic Trail Maintenance|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 17 MT 023 009 99", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: