Karabo ea Bophelo (KB) Activity in Lesotho (72067419RFA00005)
- The Agency for International Development, South Africa USAID-Pretoria in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Karabo ea Bophelo (KB) Activity in Lesotho" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 18, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Previous opportunity: Catalog Lowell NHP Archives for Regional Northeast Museum Ser
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72067419RFA00005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PA EAA 19 001||Announcement of Availability of Funds for Embryo Adoption/Donation Services and Public Awareness Grants|
|RFA AI 19 014||Atopic Dermatitis Research Network Leadership Center (UM1) Clinical Trial Required|
|SM 19 011||Transforming Lives Through Supported Employment|
|TI 19 009||National Evaluation of the Technology Transfer Center Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72067419RFA00005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: