Apply for ED GRANTS 021320 002
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): District of Columbia Opportunity Scholarship Program CFDA Number 84.370A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.370.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 13, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 30, 2020 Applications Available February 13, 2020. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications March 30, 2020. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review May 28, 2020. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Beth Yeh, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 3E335, Washington, DC 20202-5960. Telephone (202) 205-5798. Email email@example.com..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Small Business Transportation Resource Center - Gulf Region
Previous opportunity: National Robotics Initiative 2.0: Ubiquitous Collaborative Robots
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 021320 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 021320 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 021320 001||OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve Systems Serving Children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.325L|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 021320 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.