Apply for ED GRANTS 063022 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for The Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Modeling and Stimulation Program (MSP), Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.116S" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.116.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 30, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2022 Applications Available June 30, 2022. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications August 15, 2022. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review October 13, 2022. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Robin M. Dabney, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 2B117, Washington, DC 20202-4260. Telephone (202) 453-7908. Email Robin.Dabney@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,155,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: Combating Overdose through Community-Level Intervention
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 063022 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 063022 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS UKRAINE 2022 13||Support for Distance English Language Education for Ukrainian Secondary Schools|
|72060322RFA000001||USAID/Djibouti Early Childhood Education Activity|
|ED GRANTS 070622 003||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Charter School Programs (CSP): Charter School Programs (CSP): Grants to Charter School Developers for The Replication and Expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools, Assistance Listing Number 84.282|
|ED GRANTS 070622 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Charter School Programs Charter School Programs (CSP): Grants to Charter School Developers for the Opening of New Charter Schools (CSP), Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.282B|
|ED GRANTS 070622 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Charter School Programs (CSP): Charter School Programs State Entities (SE), Assistance Listing Number 84.282A|
|OPAPDFY22007||Sustainable U.S.-Palestinian Higher Education Partnerships|
|ED GRANTS 071222 001||OSERS: OSEP: Rhonda Weiss National Technical Assistance Center to Improve State Capacity to Collect, Report, Analyze, and Use Accurate IDEA Data in Accessible Formats, Assistance Listing Number 84.373Q|
|ED GRANTS 071322 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): School Choice & Improvement Programs (SCIP): Full-Service Community Schools (FSCS) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.215J|
|72036722RFA00003||USAID Education: Equity and Inclusion (This is USAID/Nepal NOFO)|
|ED GRANTS 072222 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): National Dissemination Grants, Assistance Listing Number 84.282T|
|SFOP0009115||Student Leadership Program|
|ED GRANTS 080222 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for The Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Basic Needs for Postsecondary Students Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.116N|
|PAS UKRAINE FY22 015||Public Diplomacy Small Grants - EDUCATION|
|PAS GUA FY22 03||English Acquisition for Guatemalan Leaders and Entrepreneurial Skills – Year 2 (EAGLES II)|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2022 007||Eastern Iraqi Universities Initiative|
|ED GRANTS 081222 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for The Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Postsecondary Success Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.116M|
|NNH23ZHA001C||FY 2023 NASA ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (EPSCoR) NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY (NOFO) RESEARCH ANNOUNCEMENT|
|ED GRANTS 081922 003||IES-NCER: Lead of a Career and Technical Education (CTE) Network under the fiscal year (FY) 2023 Research Networks Focused on Critical Problems of Education Policy and Practice Grant Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.305N-2|
|ED GRANTS 081922 004||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Academic Improvement Programs: Project Prevent Grant Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.184M|
|NNG22ZHA0010C||MUREP PBI/HBCU Data Science Equity, Access and Priority for Research and Education (DEAP)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 063022 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.