Apply for DOS KAZ AST AEECA 18 003
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Kazakhstan in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Professional English Language Training for journalists in Kazakhstan" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Strengthening Nonviolence as a Strategy for Peacebuilding and Promoting Social Cohesion in the Abyei Area
Previous opportunity: Minority Fellowship Program (Short Title: MFP)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS KAZ AST AEECA 18 003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS KAZ AST AEECA 18 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 007||English Access Microscholarship Program for Mosul and the Niniwa Plain|
|ED GRANTS 052418 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Language Resource Centers Program CFDA Number 84.229A|
|ED GRANTS 052518 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE):National Resource Centers Program CFDA Number 84.015A|
|ED GRANTS 052518 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships Program CFDA Number 84.015B|
|P18AS00239||Arabia Mountain National Heritage Area|
|USDA TS RMED 2018||Crop Insurance Education in Targeted States|
|USDA PP RMED 2018||Risk Management Education Partnership Program|
|P18AS00245||Cane River National Heritage Area|
|P18AS00246||Notice of Intent to Award|
|P18AS00250||Promote Fishing, Outdoor Recreation and Career Development|
|P18AS00248||Notice of Intent to Award|
|P18AS00254||Gullah Geechee Cultural Heritage Corridor NHA|
|P18AS00255||Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area|
|P18AS00256||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00257||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00262||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00263||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00264||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 18 0002||English for Young Professionals - Kyrgyz Republic|
|DOS GEO 18 GR 003 060118||Media Educational Program "Strengthening Journalism Education in Georgia"|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS KAZ AST AEECA 18 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.