Professional English Language Training for journalists in Kazakhstan (DOS KAZ AST AEECA 18 003)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Kazakhstan in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Professional English Language Training for journalists in Kazakhstan" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS KAZ AST AEECA 18 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 007||English Access Microscholarship Program for Mosul and the Niniwa Plain|
|ED GRANTS 052418 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Language Resource Centers Program CFDA Number 84.229A|
|ED GRANTS 052518 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE):National Resource Centers Program CFDA Number 84.015A|
|ED GRANTS 052518 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships Program CFDA Number 84.015B|
|P18AS00239||Arabia Mountain National Heritage Area|
|USDA TS RMED 2018||Crop Insurance Education in Targeted States|
|USDA PP RMED 2018||Risk Management Education Partnership Program|
|P18AS00245||Cane River National Heritage Area|
|P18AS00246||Notice of Intent to Award|
|P18AS00250||Promote Fishing, Outdoor Recreation and Career Development|
|P18AS00248||Notice of Intent to Award|
|P18AS00254||Gullah Geechee Cultural Heritage Corridor NHA|
|P18AS00255||Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area|
|P18AS00256||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00257||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00262||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00263||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00264||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 18 0002||English for Young Professionals - Kyrgyz Republic|
|DOS GEO 18 GR 003 060118||Media Educational Program "Strengthening Journalism Education in Georgia"|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS KAZ AST AEECA 18 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: