Construct a hierarchical Bayesian model to estimate Nene population dynamics and evaluate monitoring strategies (P18AS00651)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Construct a hierarchical Bayesian model to estimate Nene population dynamics and evaluate monitoring strategies" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 06, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $56,374.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00651) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00341||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|BOR MP 18 M027||Waterbody Calcium Analysis for Assessing Risk of Dreissenid Mussel Establishment in California Water|
|P18AS00660||Evaluating the Impacts of UV-C Treatment for Eradication of Pseudogymnoascus destructans on Cave Microbial Communities in Three Parks|
|P18AS00661||Integrated Fire and Weed Management Planning through a National Parks and Protected Areas Cooperative Studies Program at Oregon State University Cascades Campus|
|P18AS00664||Santa Cruz Island Eucalyptus Removal|
|F18AS00344||Great Lakes Fisheries Commission|
|F18AS00346||SHOREBIRD CONSERVATION PROJECT|
|P18AS00669||Climatological, Meteorological, and Smoke Decision Support Information for Prescribed Burning Operations and Wildland Fire Management in California and Nevada|
|P18AS00673||Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|P18AS00675||Vegetation Change and Wildfire Fuels Assessment in Three San Francisco Bay Area Network|
|F18AS00347||U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Trails Inventory|
|P18AS00680||Invasive Plant Management Internships|
|P18AS00679||Restoration of Seabeach Amaranth Population|
|F18AS00348||Adaptive Science - Central Michigan University|
|P18AS00683||Landbird Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting: Fifth Visit to all Klamath Network Parks|
|P18AS00682||Provide Internship Opportunities at the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area|
|USGS 18 FA 0266||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 18 FA 0265||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 18 FA 0363||Notice of Intent|
|NPS NOI P18AC01367||Operation and Maintenance of Continuous Water Quality Monitorin|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00651", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: