16th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet - Sustainable and Healthy Communities (EPA G2019 P3 Q3)
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "16th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet - Sustainable and Healthy Communities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.516.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 24, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 11, 2018 Please refer to the announcement, including Section IV, for additional information on submission methods and due dates..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Migrant and Seasonal Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants
Previous opportunity: Construct a hierarchical Bayesian model to estimate Nene population dynamics and evaluate monitoring strategies
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA G2019 P3 Q3) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA G2019 P3 Q4||16th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet - Chemical Safety|
|F19AS00030||Endangered Species Conservation & Recovery Implementation Funds|
|EPA OW OWOW 18 04||FY 2018 Support of the National Estuary Program Coastal Watershed Grants|
|EPA OP OEJ 19 01||ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|M19AS00001||Pilot Regional Fisheries Monitoring Cooperative Agreement|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 18 06||FY19 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELDS ASSESSMENT GRANTS|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 18 07||FY19 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELDS CLEANUP GRANTS|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 18 08||FY19 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELDS MULTIPURPOSE (MP) GRANTS|
|EPA OW OWOW 19 01||FY 2019 Request for Applications from Indian Tribes and Intertribal Consortia for Nonpoint Source Management Grants Under Clean Water Act (CWA) Section 319|
|POA CESU 19 01||Legacy Resource Management|
|18 PHL NOFO 03||Marine Hackathon|
|M19AS00004||BOEM FY 2019 Archiving BOEM¿s Meteorological Data in GCOOS website|
|BOR LC 19 N002||Notice of Internet to Award|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 19 01||Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2019|
|EPA OEI OIM00 18 00||TRIBAL SUPPORT FOR PARTICPATION IN THE NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL INFORMATION EXCHANGE NETWORK|
|F19AS00073||Coastal Program - Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|W912DR1920001||Technical Services for Warrenton Training Center, VA|
|SFOP0005548||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Brazil|
|BOR LC 19 N004||Notice of Intent to Award to Southern Nevada Water Authority|
|EPA OEI 19 01||FY 2019 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA G2019 P3 Q3", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: