Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests (CESU) (G18AS00017)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests (CESU)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 13, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 05, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $94,780.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G18AS00017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR SFGE 0244||Switzer Research Fellowships Program|
|G18AS00018||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTHF 0246||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Promoting Healthy Aging for People with Long-Term Physical Disabilities|
|IR ORI 18 002||FY18 Announcement of the Anticipated Availability of Funds for Conferences on Research Integrity|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTCP 0249||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Disability in Rural Communities|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTCP 0250||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Community Living and Participation for People with Serious Mental Illness|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTGE 0248||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Disability Statistics and Demographics|
|18 528||Expeditions in Computing|
|FA8652 18 S 0001||Secretary of the Air Force (SecAF) 2030 Science and Technology (S&T) Study|
|18 529||Inclusion across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented Discoverers in Engineering and Science|
|N00014 18 R SN02||Enhanced Superconductors for Future Naval Applications|
|F18AS00070||Endangered Species Conservation Recovery Implementation|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0257||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Rehabilitation Strategies, Techniques, and Interventions|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPTB 0253||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Traumatic Brain Injury Model System (TBIMS) Centers Collaborative Research Project|
|DE FOA 0001857||Plant Feedstock Genomics for Bioenergy|
|VA SAHAT 18 03||Specially Adapted Housing Assistive Technology Grant Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0258||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Individual Mobility and Manipulation|
|18 533||Integrative Strategies for Understanding Neural and Cognitive Systems|
|18 532||Cultivating Cultures for Ethical STEM|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G18AS00017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: