Apply for RFA IP 18 003
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Understanding and Addressing the Disparity in Vaccination Coverage Among U.S. Adolescents Living in Rural Versus Urban Areas" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.185.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 05, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 13, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests (CESU)
Previous opportunity: FWS-NWFW Urban Partnership Program 2018
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA IP 18 003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA IP 18 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 18 053||Implementation of Evidence-Informed Behavioral Health Models to Improve HIV Health Outcomes for Black Men who Have Sex with Men – Evaluation and Technical Assistance Provider|
|HRSA 18 078||Bright Futures Pediatric Implementation Program|
|HRSA 18 047||Implementation of Evidence-Informed Behavioral Health Models to Improve HIV Health Outcomes for Black Men Who Have Sex with Men - Demonstration Sites|
|HRSA 18 044||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D -- Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Grants Supplemental Funding|
|HRSA 18 051||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Capacity Development Program|
|RFA NS 18 017||Planning Grant to Develop Phase III Clinical Trials for Lewy Body Dementia (R34 clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|SM 18 001||Networking, Certifying, and Training Suicide Prevention Hotlines and Disaster Distress Helpline (Lifeline/DDH)|
|RFA IP 18 002||Economic Studies of Immunization Policies and Practices|
|PAS 18 483||Promoting Research in Basic Neuroscience (R01)|
|TI 18 005||Historically Black Colleges and Universities|
|SM 18 002||Minority Fellowship Program|
|RFA AA 18 008||Interaction of HIV Infection and Alcohol Abuse on Central Nervous System Morbidity Limited Competition (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFI 695 18 00001||USAID/Burundi TUBITEHO Health Activity|
|RFA CE 18 003||Research on Improving Pediatric mTBI Outcomes Through Clinician Training, Decision Support, and Discharge Instructions|
|CDC RFA DP18 1812PPHF18||Tribal Practices for Wellness In Indian Country|
|72067318RFA00001||Namibia DREAMS/Twagamenwa Activity|
|HRSA 18 085||Alliance for Innovation on Maternal Health (AIM)|
|HRSA 18 086||Supporting State Maternal and Child Health Policy Innovation Program|
|RFA RM 17 025||Transformative Technology Development for the Human BioMolecular Atlas Program (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|RFA RM 17 027||Tissue Mapping Centers for the Human BioMolecular Atlas Program (U54 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA IP 18 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.