Distance Learning & Telemedicine Grant (RUS 17 01 DLT)
- The Department of Agriculture, Utilities Programs in the agriculture, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Distance Learning & Telemedicine Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.855.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 17, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 250 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RUS 17 01 DLT", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: