Distance Learning & Telemedicine Grant (RUS 17 01 DLT)
- The Department of Agriculture, Utilities Programs in the agriculture, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Distance Learning & Telemedicine Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.855.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 17, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 250 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Health
Next opportunity: Yosemite Restoration and Vegetation Management
Previous opportunity: DRL- Engaging Youth in Promoting Tolerance, Pluralism, and the Human Rights of Marginalized Populations
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RUS 17 01 DLT", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: