Yosemite Restoration and Vegetation Management (P17AS00258)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Yosemite Restoration and Vegetation Management" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $43,826.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00258) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA OECA MAMPD 2017 01||Manage the Compliance Assistance Center Program|
|EPA HQ OPP 2017 003||Pesticides and National Strategies for Healthcare Providers, Training Program|
|P17AS00310||Restore an Abandoned Wastewater Treatment Pond to Wetland Habitat in Morefield Canyon|
|USGS 17 FA 0191||G17AC00191|
|M17AS00018||BOEM FY 2017 Marine Gas Hydrate Research Activities - Methane Hydrate Resource Assessment|
|NPS 17 NERO 0062||Monitoring Estuarine Condition at Colonial National Historical Park, George Washington Birthplace National Monument, and Assateague Island National Seashore, Northeast Coastal and Barrier Network|
|NPS 17 NERO 0076||York Wild and Scenic Rivers Study Assistance|
|USGS 17 FA 0243||G17AC00243|
|NPS 17 NERO 0071||Assess Island Biodiversity and Archeological Sites and Develop Communication Strategies with Tribal Partners|
|EPA REGION10 P2 2017 001||FY 2017 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program for Region 10|
|P17AS00366||National Public Lands Day|
|NPS 17 NERO 0073||Wood-Pawcatuck River Planning Assistance|
|P17AS00413||Removal and Surveillance of Argentine Black and White Tegus in the Everglades Cooperative Invasive Species Management Area: Protecting Valued Ecological Resources in southern Miami-Dade and northern Monroe Counties|
|F17AS00272||Population genetic analysis of Lake Superior basin Brook Trout|
|EPA GM COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS 2017 1||Gulf of Mexico Program Cooperative Agreements 2017|
|USGS 17 FA 0247||Actionable Phenological Science for the Water-limited Southwest|
|NPS 17 NERO 0065||Engage Visitors in Citizen Science by Documenting Biodiversity and Phenology Pilot Project|
|BOR MP 17 F004||Giant Garter Snake Habitat Restoration|
|F17AS00252||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|NPS 17 NERO 0072||Nashua Wild and Scenic River Study Assistance|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00258", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: