IFRP-DRAFT-2017-RFA-DRAFT (IFRP DRAFT 2017 RFA 00001)
- The Agency for International Development in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "IFRP-DRAFT-2017-RFA-DRAFT" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.008.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 03, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 13, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 18 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: NIH Director's Pioneer Award Program (DP1)
Previous opportunity: Coral Reef Initiative Program 2017
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (IFRP DRAFT 2017 RFA 00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FNS TNT FY17||Team Nutrition Training Grants|
|USDA CN FY17 OPS MOBILE TECH INNO LAB||USDA-CN-FY17-OPS-Mobile Technology for CN Innovation Laboratory|
|USDA FNS CFSR 17||Center for Food Safety in Child Nutrition Programs|
|IFRP 2017 RFA 00001||IFRP-2017-RFA-FINAL|
|RFA 685 17 000007||FEED THE FUTURE SENEGAL CILTIVATING NUTRITION|
|RFA 615 17 000003||Kenya Feed the Future Livestock Market Systems Leader with Associates|
|USDA FNS CACFP FY17||USDA-FNS-CACFP-FY 17|
|SNAP ETDATA 2017||SNAP E&T DATA Grant|
|RFA FFP 17 000005||Implementer-led Design, Evidence, Analysis and Learning (IDEAL)|
|USDA FNS F2S 2018||FY 18 Farm to school Grant|
|BAA ROAA GFSS 2018||Global Food Security Strategy (GFSS) India – Ag Tech Challenge Broad Agency Announcement|
|2018 IFRP DRAFT RFA DRAFT||2018-IFRP-DRAFT-RFA-DRAFT|
|USDA FNS FDD FDPNE FY18||USDA-FNS-FDD-FDPNE-FY18|
|7200AA18RFA00006||Feed the Future Innovation Lab on Fish (Fish Innovation Lab)|
|72DFFP18RFA00001||Implementer-led Design, Evidence, Analysis, and Learning (IDEAL)|
|RFA FD 18 017||Characterize skin physiology parameters utilized in dermal physiologically-based pharmacokinetic model development across different skin disease states (U01)|
|72DFFP18RFA00002||IFRP - USAID-FFP IFRP RFA - FINAL FOR APPLICATIONS|
|USDA FNS CACFP TRN||Child and Adult Care Food Program Meal Service Training Grants|
|USDA FNS FY18 SNAP PTI||USDA-FNS-FY18-SNAP-PTI|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "IFRP DRAFT 2017 RFA 00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: