IFRP-DRAFT-2017-RFA-DRAFT (IFRP DRAFT 2017 RFA 00001)
- The Agency for International Development in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "IFRP-DRAFT-2017-RFA-DRAFT" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.008.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 03, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 13, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 18 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (IFRP DRAFT 2017 RFA 00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FNS TNT FY17||Team Nutrition Training Grants|
|USDA CN FY17 OPS MOBILE TECH INNO LAB||USDA-CN-FY17-OPS-Mobile Technology for CN Innovation Laboratory|
|USDA FNS CFSR 17||Center for Food Safety in Child Nutrition Programs|
|IFRP 2017 RFA 00001||IFRP-2017-RFA-FINAL|
|RFA 685 17 000007||FEED THE FUTURE SENEGAL CILTIVATING NUTRITION|
|RFA 615 17 000003||Kenya Feed the Future Livestock Market Systems Leader with Associates|
|USDA FNS CACFP FY17||USDA-FNS-CACFP-FY 17|
|SNAP ETDATA 2017||SNAP E&T DATA Grant|
|RFA FFP 17 000005||Implementer-led Design, Evidence, Analysis and Learning (IDEAL)|
|USDA FNS F2S 2018||FY 18 Farm to school Grant|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "IFRP DRAFT 2017 RFA 00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: