NIH Director's Pioneer Award Program (DP1) (RFA RM 17 005)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIH Director's Pioneer Award Program (DP1)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.310.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 01, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA RM 17 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|GH15 16310301SUPP17||COPY OF Strengthening the Diagnostic in Liberia Through the Implementation of a Sample Referral Network|
|SFOP0001622||Mosquito Talk: Building and Expanding International Network of Public Health Communicators to Engage on Zika and Vector Borne Diseases|
|RFA 367 17 000005||Health System Strengthening (HSS)|
|RFA AG 18 008||Coordinating Center for Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Centers (U24)|
|CDC RFA IP17 1702||Surveillance at the Animal-Human Interface of Influenza and Other Zoonotic Diseases in Vietnam|
|CDC RFA SH17 1700||State Vital Statistics Improvement Program|
|CDC RFA DP13 130905CONT17||International TNM and Capacity Building|
|HRSA 17 112||Service Area Competition - Additional Area (SAC-AA) - Henderson, Nevada|
|CDC RFA DP13 131205CONT17||GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS FOR CANCER PREVENTION AND CONTROL|
|CDC RFA DP13 131205CON17||Global Partnerships for Cancer Prevention and Control|
|RFA 492 17 00001||Patient-Centered TB Care|
|HHS 2017 IHS TMD 0001||Tribal Management Grant Program|
|CDC RFA GH15 162003CONT17||Pakistan FELTP-Human/Animal Disease Investigation and Technical Assistance to the Pakistan Ministry of Health and Ministry of Agriculture, Center for Global Health Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|TI 17 015||Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act: Building Communities of Recovery (Short Title: BCOR)|
|TI 17 016||Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act of 2016, State Pilot Grant Program for Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women (Short Title: PPW-PLT)|
|PAR 17 276||NIH StrokeNet Regional Coordinating Stroke Centers (U24)|
|RFA OD 17 007||Tobacco Regulatory Science (R01)|
|RFA OD 17 008||Tobacco Regulatory Science Small Grant Program for New Investigators (R03)|
|RFA OD 17 009||Tobacco Regulatory Science (R21)|
|CDC RFA PS17 1705||Strengthening Collaboration Between TB Control Programs and Affiliated Partners in the United States|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA RM 17 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: