Minority Fellowship Program (Short Title: MFP) (TI 18 013)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Minority Fellowship Program (Short Title: MFP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (TI 18 013) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 18 091||Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program - Formula|
|CDC RFA PS19 1901||Strengthening STD Prevention and Control for Health Departments (STD PCHD)|
|NOFO 72061518RFA00001||Kenya Tuberculosis Support Program|
|HHS 2018 IHS DVPI 0001||Domestic Violence Prevention Initiative|
|CDC RFA DP18 1816||WELL-INTEGRATED SCREENING AND EVALUATION FOR WOMEN ACROSS THE NATION (WISEWOMAN)|
|72069518RFA00002||TUBITEHO (Let’s Take Care of Them) Health Activity|
|CDC RFA DP18 1811||Partner Actions to Improve Oral Health Outcomes|
|SM 18 018||Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Grant Program|
|RFA HL 19 024||Short-Term Research Education Program to Increase Diversity in Health-Related Research (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA EH18 1802||Developing Standards and Principles to Effectively Administer and Integrate Public Health Statistics into the National Environmental Public Health Tracking Network|
|CDC RFA EH18 1801||Identifying Common and Unique Barriers to the Exchange of Hospital Inpatient and Emergency Department Data|
|HRSA 18 111||Newborn Screening Family Education Program|
|HRSA 18 105||Rural Health Integration Models for Parents and Children to Thrive (IMPACT)|
|SM 18 015||Mental Health Technology Transfer Center Cooperative Agreements (Short Title: MHTTC)|
|SP 18 008||Strategic Prevention Framework – Partnerships for Success (Short Title: SPF-PFS)|
|CDC RFA DP17 17040201SUPP18||PPHF -Building Public Health Infrastructure in Tribal Communities to Accelerate Disease Prevention and Health Promotion in Indian Country|
|CMS 1W1 18 001||Minority Research Grant Program|
|CDC RFA DP18 1809||High Obesity Program|
|TI 18 009||Medication Assisted Treatment – Prescription and Opioid Addiction|
|CDC RFA DP18 1817||Diabetes and Heart Disease & Stroke Prevent Programs-Innovative State and Local Public Health Strategies to Prevent and Manage Diabetes and Heart Disease and Stroke|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "TI 18 013", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: