Apply for L20AS00073
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Montana/Dakotas Invasive and Noxious Management" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.230.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 08, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 08, 2020 Open from April 8, 2020 to June 8, 2020, 430 PM EST Round One Applications Due May 7, 2020, 430 PM EST Round Two Applications Due June 8, 2020, 430 PM EST.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
Previous opportunity: 2020 (Title VIII) Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L20AS00073
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L20AS00073) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L20AS00076||Montana/Dakotas Wildlife Resource Management|
|USGS 20 FA 0115||Notice of Intent|
|L20AS00094||BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands|
|USGS 20 FA 0117||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 20 FA 0116||Notice of Intent|
|USDA NRCS KS CCGA 20 GEN0010791||Conservation Collaboration Grants|
|P20AS00060||Data Driven Analysis and Forecasting: A Partnership for Everglades Restoration Science|
|W912DR2020001||Conservation Interns - Raystown Lake Project|
|L20AS00092||BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|USGS 20 FA 0124||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 20 FA 0123||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 20 FA 0121||Notice of Intent|
|L20AS00057||Department of the Interior Bureau of Land Management Utah Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management|
|L20AS00098||BLM CA Statewide Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project|
|L20AS00066||NM Youth Conservation on Public Lands|
|L20AS00096||Arizona Wildlife Resource Management|
|P20AS00064||Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System|
|L20AS00093||Arizona Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management|
|L20AS00055||Arizona Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|L20AS00087||BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L20AS00073", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.