NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD (P18AS00322)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD THIS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00322) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2018 0004||CENTER OF EXCELLENCE: Design of High Electrical Strength Materials|
|FA8650 18 S 2004||Collaborative Center for Aeronautical Sciences|
|W81XWH 18 OPORP CRA||DoD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes, Clinical Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 OPORP CTA||DoD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRORP ARA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic Research, Applied Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRORP CTA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRORP CTRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 PCRP HDRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Health Disparity Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 PCRP HDFA||Prostate Cancer, Health Disparity Fellowship Award|
|P18AS00343||: Implementing the Avian Monitoring Protocol for the National Park Service Units of the National Capital Region Network|
|W81XWH 18 PRP EIRA||DoD Parkinson's, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRP IIRA||DoD Parkinson's, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|18 565||EAR Postdoctoral Fellowships|
|NNH18ZHA005C||Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR) Rapid Response Research|
|USGS 18 FA 0209||Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement|
|P18AS00380||Notice of Intent to Award|
|F18AS00212||Science Priorities - Investigating genetic diversity and the effects of hydrologic alteration on freshwater mussels in Texas|
|DE FOA 0001955||Predictive Science Academic Allance Program III|
|G18AS00077||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G18AS00076||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00322", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: