Notice of Intent to Award to Kansas State University (BOR LC N010)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent to Award to Kansas State University" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.517.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 06, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 21, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $122,944.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR LC N010) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR LC 18 NOI11||Notice of Intent to Award to University of Colorado Boulder|
|POA60AF CESU 18 04||Base Lake Water Level Control for Zebra Mussels, Offitt AFB Omaha Nebraska|
|M18AS00001||FY18 Marine Minerals Program|
|P18AC00502||City Kids Wilderness Exploration: Youth Explore Learn & Grow|
|F18AS00283||Cat Island Groyne Project|
|BOR LC 18 N012||Notice of Intent to Award to the University of New Mexico|
|BOR LC 18 N013||Notice of Intent to Award to Northern Arizona University|
|M18AS00002||FY18 Marine Minerals Program|
|EPA G2018 STAR C1||Advancing Actionable Alternatives to Vertebrate Animal Testing for Chemical Safety Assessment|
|BOR LC 18 N014||Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado Parks & Wildlife|
|F18AS00298||15.658 Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|M18AS00003||FY18 Marine Minerals Program|
|BOR MP 18 N029||Assessing the Impacts of Different Contact Points on Predation-Related Mortality of Juvenile Chinook Salmon in the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta|
|NPS 18 NERO 0129||Test and Communicate Techniques to Restore Native Vegetation and Prevent Invasive Species in Acadia National Park|
|NPS 18 NERO 0131||Control Non-Native Invasive Plants at Morristown National Historic|
|M18AS00005||Assessing Sand and Mineral Resources on the Mid-Atlantic Outer Continental Shelf (OCS)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0137||Lower Delaware Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|BOR MP 18 N030||Tidal Parr Study|
|BOR LC 18 N007||Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado River Indian Tribe|
|NPS 18 NERO 0142||Taunton Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR LC N010", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: