Wildlife and Fisheries Management in Great Basin National Park (P17AS00830)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Wildlife and Fisheries Management in Great Basin National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2017 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is NOT a request for applications. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will enter in to a Cooperative Agreement with Nevada Department of Wildlife.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $451,028.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00830) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00831||Collaborative Restoration of South Netul at Lewis and Clark National Historical Park|
|F17AS00461||Southest Conservation Adaptaion Strategy (SECAS) Coordination|
|F17AS00464||Science Applications/National Priority Initiative for Monarchs|
|F17AS00405||Candidate Priority Amphibian and Reptile Areas (PARCA)s|
|F17AS00465||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative - Bailey's Harbor Coastal Forest Preservation|
|P17AS00822||Biologist Internship at Oregon Caves|
|P17AS00839||Habitat Assessment for Re-establishing Extirpated Cascades Frog in Lassen Volcanic National Park|
|P17AS00841||Power through partnerships: Promoting resource stewardship, science outreach and educational programming to empower the 21st century park stewards|
|F17AS00424||FWS-NFWF Urban Refuge Partnership Program 2017-2020|
|P17AS00844||Underground Overhead Utilities at Prairie Creek|
|F17AS00426||FY17 FWS Urban Waters - Urban Refuge Partnership|
|P17AS00845||Mapping the patterns of hydrology, geochemistry, and plant species distributions that influence abundance and persistence of Puccinellia howellii|
|BOR UC 17 N022||New Mexico Weather Stations O&M|
|F17AS00473||Transportation Technical Assistance|
|P17AS00846||Conservation Genetics of the Relict Leopard Frog|
|F17AS00475||Diversity Joint Venture|
|P17AS00848||Control Priority and/or Incipient Invasive Species on the Channel Islands|
|P17AS00851||Eucalyptus Removal - Logistical Support 2017-2018|
|P17AS00849||Cooperative Management of Santa Cruz Island|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00830", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: