Wildlife and Fisheries Management in Great Basin National Park (P17AS00830)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Wildlife and Fisheries Management in Great Basin National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2017 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is NOT a request for applications. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will enter in to a Cooperative Agreement with Nevada Department of Wildlife.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $451,028.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Native American Affairs: Technical Assistance to Tribes for Fiscal Year 2018
Previous opportunity: STATEMAP - The State Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00830) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00831||Collaborative Restoration of South Netul at Lewis and Clark National Historical Park|
|F17AS00461||Southest Conservation Adaptaion Strategy (SECAS) Coordination|
|F17AS00464||Science Applications/National Priority Initiative for Monarchs|
|F17AS00405||Candidate Priority Amphibian and Reptile Areas (PARCA)s|
|F17AS00465||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative - Bailey's Harbor Coastal Forest Preservation|
|P17AS00822||Biologist Internship at Oregon Caves|
|P17AS00839||Habitat Assessment for Re-establishing Extirpated Cascades Frog in Lassen Volcanic National Park|
|P17AS00841||Power through partnerships: Promoting resource stewardship, science outreach and educational programming to empower the 21st century park stewards|
|F17AS00424||FWS-NFWF Urban Refuge Partnership Program 2017-2020|
|P17AS00844||Underground Overhead Utilities at Prairie Creek|
|F17AS00426||FY17 FWS Urban Waters - Urban Refuge Partnership|
|P17AS00845||Mapping the patterns of hydrology, geochemistry, and plant species distributions that influence abundance and persistence of Puccinellia howellii|
|BOR UC 17 N022||New Mexico Weather Stations O&M|
|F17AS00473||Transportation Technical Assistance|
|P17AS00846||Conservation Genetics of the Relict Leopard Frog|
|F17AS00475||Diversity Joint Venture|
|P17AS00848||Control Priority and/or Incipient Invasive Species on the Channel Islands|
|P17AS00851||Eucalyptus Removal - Logistical Support 2017-2018|
|P17AS00849||Cooperative Management of Santa Cruz Island|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00830", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: