Native American Affairs: Technical Assistance to Tribes for Fiscal Year 2018 (BOR DO 18 F001)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Native American Affairs: Technical Assistance to Tribes for Fiscal Year 2018" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.519.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 17, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR DO 18 F001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00022||NWRS Branding/Film and Photographic Content|
|W912DQ 18 2 0002||CLEAN WATER ACT PROGRAM SUPPORT|
|W912DQ 18 2 0003||NEPA PROGRAM SUPPORT, FORT LEONARD WOOD, MISSOURI|
|W912DQ 18 2 0004||NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PROGRAM SUPPORT|
|F18AS00026||Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program (Section 10) - Northeast Region (R5)|
|F18AS00027||Wildlife Restoration Grant Program - Northeast Region (R5)|
|F18AS00028||State Wildlife Grant Program - Northeast Region (R5)|
|F18AS00029||Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program - Northeast Region (R5)|
|F18AS00035||R3 State Wildlife Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F18AS00034||R3 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F18AS00036||R3 Sport FIsh Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F18AS00032||Service Training and Technical Assistance|
|L18AS00004||BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Shared Conservation of Colorado's Native Birds|
|P18AS00022||Data Management for the Chihuahuan Desert I&M Network in 2016 and 2017|
|P18AS00024||Support for Biological Monitoring at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00019||Southwest Border Resource Protection Program|
|L18AS00005||BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands|
|NPSNOISAGU1800079||Rehabilitate and Repair the Arizona Trail on Manning Camp Trail Segment 1.|
|NPSNOISAGU1800080||Rehabilitate and Repair the Arizona Trail on Manning Camp Trail Segment 1.|
|NPSNOICANY1800083||Protect and Enhance Native Vegetation for Park Rivers and Grasslands|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR DO 18 F001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: