Native American Affairs: Technical Assistance to Tribes for Fiscal Year 2018 (BOR DO 18 F001)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Native American Affairs: Technical Assistance to Tribes for Fiscal Year 2018" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.519.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 17, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FWS-NWFW Urban Partnership Program 2018
Previous opportunity: Wildlife and Fisheries Management in Great Basin National Park
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR DO 18 F001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00022||NWRS Branding/Film and Photographic Content|
|W912DQ 18 2 0002||CLEAN WATER ACT PROGRAM SUPPORT|
|W912DQ 18 2 0003||NEPA PROGRAM SUPPORT, FORT LEONARD WOOD, MISSOURI|
|W912DQ 18 2 0004||NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PROGRAM SUPPORT|
|F18AS00026||Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program (Section 10) - Northeast Region (R5)|
|F18AS00027||Wildlife Restoration Grant Program - Northeast Region (R5)|
|F18AS00028||State Wildlife Grant Program - Northeast Region (R5)|
|F18AS00029||Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program - Northeast Region (R5)|
|F18AS00035||R3 State Wildlife Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F18AS00034||R3 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F18AS00036||R3 Sport FIsh Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F18AS00032||Service Training and Technical Assistance|
|L18AS00004||BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Shared Conservation of Colorado's Native Birds|
|P18AS00022||Data Management for the Chihuahuan Desert I&M Network in 2016 and 2017|
|P18AS00024||Support for Biological Monitoring at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00019||Southwest Border Resource Protection Program|
|L18AS00005||BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands|
|NPSNOISAGU1800079||Rehabilitate and Repair the Arizona Trail on Manning Camp Trail Segment 1.|
|NPSNOISAGU1800080||Rehabilitate and Repair the Arizona Trail on Manning Camp Trail Segment 1.|
|NPSNOICANY1800083||Protect and Enhance Native Vegetation for Park Rivers and Grasslands|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR DO 18 F001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: