Migrant and Seasonal Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants (HHS 2019 ACF OHS HM 1393)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OHS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Migrant and Seasonal Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 30, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2019 ACF OHS HM 1393) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS HI 1394||American Indian and Alaska Native Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA DASG 0313||Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disasters Declared by the President|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R05 1542||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- City of Detroit, Michigan|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA ADPI 0324||Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative: States and Community Program Expansion Grants|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R05 1572||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- LaPorte County, Indiana|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R04 1573||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Eden and Reidsville and the towns of Madison and Stoneville within Rockingham County, North Carolina|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R04 1574||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Jefferson County, Kentucky|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1578||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Rockaways, Queens, New York|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2019 ACF OHS HM 1393", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: