Accessible Decision Support Tools (USGS 18 FAC 0055)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Accessible Decision Support Tools" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.820.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 22, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Request for Statements of Interest and Capacity (SOIC) Countering State-Sponsored Propaganda and Disinformation
Previous opportunity: National Dental Practice-Based Research Network: Coordinating Center (U01 Clinical Trial Required )
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 18 FAC 0055) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA R1 HC 2018||2018 HEALTHY COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM|
|72048618RFA00003||Mitigating Environmental Impacts of Infrastructure Development in the Mekong Region|
|NWO CESU 18 08||MGT, SPECIES, GOPHER FROG AT ARNOLD AFB|
|EPA REG04 WPDG 18 01||FY18 Region 4 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|BOR MP 18 N012||Investigating the Role of Nutrients in Food Resource Dynamics of the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta|
|EPA OW OWOW 18 01||FY 2018 Request for Proposals from Indian Tribes and Intertribal Consortia for Nonpoint Source Management Grants Under Clean Water Act (CWA) Section 319|
|NWO CESU 18 09||SIKES ACT PROGRAM SUPPORT AFCEC, MULTIPLE INSTALLATIONS|
|EPA R3 WPDG 18 19||FY18 and FY19 Region 3 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|BOR MP 18 N007||Long Term Conveyance of Water to the Kern National Wildlife Refuge|
|USGS 18 FA 0063||Bedlaod Transport, Lower Chippewa River|
|EPA REG08 WPDG 18 01||FY18 and FY19 Region 08 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|BOR MP 18 N015||Pyramid Lake AIS Station Roof|
|USGS 18 FA 0092||Riparian Remote Sensing|
|USGS 18 FA 0094||Little Colorado River Humpback Chub Monitoring|
|EPA R2 CWD FO 001||Puerto Rico Youth and the Environment Program|
|EPA OW OWM 18 01||Training Support Workshop Activities for the State Revolving Fund (SRF) Programs|
|N40080 18 2 0002||Bald Eagle GPS-GSM Transmitters, Banding and Aerial Surveys|
|P18AS00169||Impacts of Tour Boat Shore Excursions on Terrestrial Wildlife in Glacier Bay National Park|
|P18AS00172||Vegetation and Aquatic Macroinvertebrate Monitoring|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 18 03||Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2018|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 18 FAC 0055", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: