Accessible Decision Support Tools (USGS 18 FAC 0055)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Accessible Decision Support Tools" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.820.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 22, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 18 FAC 0055) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA R1 HC 2018||2018 HEALTHY COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM|
|72048618RFA00003||Mitigating Environmental Impacts of Infrastructure Development in the Mekong Region|
|NWO CESU 18 08||MGT, SPECIES, GOPHER FROG AT ARNOLD AFB|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 18 FAC 0055", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: