Request for Statements of Interest and Capacity (SOIC) Countering State-Sponsored Propaganda and Disinformation (SFOP0004211)
- The Department of State, Public Affairs in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Request for Statements of Interest and Capacity (SOIC) Countering State-Sponsored Propaganda and Disinformation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 09, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 23, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $950,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0004211) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJS 2018 13843||FY 2018 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)|
|BJS 2018 13842||FY 2018 National Criminal History Improvement Program (NCHIP)|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0004211", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: