BJA FY 18 National Sexual Assault Kit Initiative (SAKI) (BJA 2018 13622)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the health, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 18 National Sexual Assault Kit Initiative (SAKI)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.833.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2018 13622", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: