Apply for BJA 2018 13622
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the health, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 18 National Sexual Assault Kit Initiative (SAKI)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.833.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: FY18 Commercial Driver's License Program Improvement Grant
Previous opportunity: Request for Statements of Interest and Capacity (SOIC) Countering State-Sponsored Propaganda and Disinformation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BJA 2018 13622
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2018 13622) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2020 17114||BJA FY 20 The Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2018 13622", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.