FY18 Commercial Driver's License Program Improvement Grant (FM CDL 18)
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY18 Commercial Driver's License Program Improvement Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.232.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 15, 2018.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 60 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FM CDL 18) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FM MHP 18 001||FY 2018 High Priority Grant Program|
|693JJ318NF00011||Surface Transportation System Funding Alternatives|
|FTA 2018 003 LOWNO||Solicitation of Project Proposals for the Low or No Emission Program (Low-No) Program|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FM CDL 18", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: