BJA FY 18 Tribal Corrections Capacity Building Training and Technical Assistance Program (BJA 2018 13637)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the employment, labor and training, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 18 Tribal Corrections Capacity Building Training and Technical Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 10, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2018 13637", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: