Apply for BJA 2018 13637
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the employment, labor and training, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 18 Tribal Corrections Capacity Building Training and Technical Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 10, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Condition Assessment and Historic Preservation Guide
Previous opportunity: FY18 Commercial Driver's License Program Improvement Grant
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BJA 2018 13637
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2018 13637) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00613||Youth Historic Preservation Projects at Channel Islands National Park and Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area|
|P19AS00498||Youth and Volunteer Project to Restore Mount Harkness Fire Lookout at Lassen Volcanic National Park|
|P19AS00502||Perform Trail Repairs with Yurok Youth at Redwood National Park|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2018 13637", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.