Apply for F19AS00365
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Highlands Conservation Act Grant Program Fiscal Year 2019 Notice of Funding Opportunity Competitive Funding Round 2" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.667.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 02, 2019 ..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,497,041.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Georgiana, Evergreen, Troy, Ozark, Luverne, Elba, Enterprise, Greenville, Midland City, Brundidge, Union Springs and Monroeville, Alabama
Previous opportunity: Use of the NASA Physical Sciences Informatics System - Appendix F
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00365
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00365) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 19 FA 0407||Notice of Intent|
|F19AS00371||Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs|
|F19AS00370||Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants|
|USGS 19 FA 0417||EARTH MRI|
|BOR MP 19 N016||Drivers of Delta Smelt Health, Condition and Reproduction|
|P19AS00597||Sierra Nevada Bighorn Sheep Research in the Northern Recovery Unit|
|F19AS00375||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|F19AS00377||The significance of turbidity in safeguarding Delta Smelt from predation|
|F19AS00378||Improving the Survival of Delta Smelt Larval Single-Family Groups in a Conservation Hatchery|
|F19AS00379||Testing of wakasagi hatching frames for delta smelt spawning|
|F19AS00380||Native Pollinator Assessment and Habitat Conservation|
|BOR UC 19 N009||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention|
|BOR UC 19 N007||June Sucker Recovery Implementation Program, Carp Removal|
|BOR UC 19 NO11||GJO Horsethief Canyon SWA Grant Renewal (HCSWA)|
|P19AS00600||Volunteers Track California Condors at Pinnacles National Park|
|P19AS00210||Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program|
|P19AS00601||Stream Condition Monitoring and Data Analysis for Mediterranean Coast Network Parks|
|P19AS00604||Develop Products and Strategies of Mutual Interest on Western U.S. Air Quality Issues|
|F19AS00392||National Fire Plan-Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|P19AS00605||Facilitating critical park research and developing future scientists in the Mediterranean Coast Network|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00365", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.