FWS-NWFW Urban Partnership Program 2018 (F18AS00047)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FWS-NWFW Urban Partnership Program 2018" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.655.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 08, 2017 This is a Notification of Intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation. The recipient has already been selected..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00047) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00050||US FISH & WILDLIFE SERVICE NOTICE OF SINGLE SOURCE AWARD|
|P18AS00028||Development of a soil crust identification guide for White Sand National Monument Citizen Science Program|
|P18AS00030||Collection of wildlife observation data in support of a citizen science program at White Sands National Monument|
|P18AS00032||Monitoring Surveys (2018) to Support Long-Term Monitoring of Bird Communities in National Park Service Units (BAND, MEVE, PEFO) of the Southern Colorado Plateau Network|
|NPSNOIGRCA1800097||Vegetation Program Volunteer Coordinator Fellowship|
|G18AS00010||2018 National Geological and Geophysical Data Preservation Program|
|BOR UC 18 N003||Lake Powell Evaporation Study #2|
|P18AS00040||Migratory Bird Banding and Environmental Education Program|
|P18AS00041||Notice of Intent: Implementation of the Mormon Pioneer National Heritage Area Management Plan|
|P18AS00043||Cooperative Training Workshop for Landscape and Exterior Maintenance of Pratt Cabin,|
|BOR MP 18 F004||Watershed Implementation|
|F18AS00061||North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2019 U.S. Standard Grants|
|P18AS00037||Characterizing the Marine Invertebrate Paleontology of Shellabarger Pass to explain the Geological Evolution of Denali National Park and Preserve|
|P18AS00049||Mosaics in Science Internship Program â¿¿ FY18|
|P18AS00050||NOTICE OF INTENT: Local Youth Employment for Natural and Cultural Resource Management: Next Generation Ranger Corps Program (NextGen)|
|BOR PN 18 N004||Methow Fish Tracking Study|
|P18AS00052||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2018 Implementation of Management Plan|
|G18AS00019||FY18 National Climate Change & Wildlife Science Center Program|
|BOR UC 18 N008||Glen Canyon Adaptive Management Program - Zuni|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00047", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: