Apply for NOI ILAB 21 17
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Project to Increase Compliance with Mexican Labor Law and International Labor Standards by the Tomato and Chile Pepper Sectors in Mexico" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 20, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NOTE This is a Notice of Intent. An announcement is not related to this notice. We are not accepting applications at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Previous opportunity: Training and Equipping Museum Experts to Create a Digital Inventory and Electronic Database
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOI ILAB 21 17
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOI ILAB 21 17) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008390||Global Biological Threat Reduction and Border Security|
|SFOP0008399||Global Biological Threat Reduction and Border Security|
|SFOP0008403||FY 2022 Gandhi-King Scholarly Exchange Initiative|
|SFOP0008402||FY 2022 Community College Initiative Program|
|NCD 22 01||Environmental Injustice and the Impact of the Increased Frequency of Extreme Weather Events on People with Disabilities|
|NOAA NMFS AK 2022 2006961||2022 Alaska Native Organization Co-Management Funding Program|
|PAS BGI FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Bridgetown PAS Annual Program Statement|
|FOA ILAB 21 17||Increased compliance with Mexican labor law and international labor standards by the tomato and chile pepper sectors in Mexico|
|SFOP0008411||FY 2022 Future Leaders Exchange (FLEX) Program: Student Placement and Monitoring|
|SFOP0008377||DRL FY21 IRF NEA Combatting Antisemitism Online|
|DOS KAM AMBSSH FY21||Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Program 2022|
|NCD 22 02||Incentivizing Oral Healthcare Providers to Treat Patients with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOI ILAB 21 17", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.