Apply for STX100 2021 7
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Turkmenistan in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Training and Equipping Museum Experts to Create a Digital Inventory and Electronic Database" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 13, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 13, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Project to Increase Compliance with Mexican Labor Law and International Labor Standards by the Tomato and Chile Pepper Sectors in Mexico
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 FFPr Limited Merit Based NOFO
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for STX100 2021 7
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (STX100 2021 7) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS NAMIBIA PE 2021 01||Namibia: Civil Society Anti-Corruption Watchdog Project|
|W9124J 21 1 0001||Women in Military Service for America|
|20220112 TD TR||Media Projects|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY21 02||Romania: Countering Disinformation|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY21 01||Romania: Peer to Peer - Countering Hate and Intolerance|
|20220114 HAA||Digital Humanities Advancement Grants|
|20220113 PJ||National Digital Newspaper Program|
|O BJA 2021 171011||BJA FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Continuation of BJA Previously Funded Awards|
|20220222 BH||Landmarks of American History and Culture|
|20220222 EH||Institutes for Higher Education Faculty|
|20220222 ES||Institutes for K-12 Educators|
|01 2021||Notice of Funding Opportunity for Alumni of U.S. Government Programs|
|20220315 DR||Fellowships Open Book Program|
|20220302 HT||Institutes for Advanced Topics in the Digital Humanities|
|MAJOR 202206||Major Collaborative Archival Initiatives|
|EDITIONS 202206||Publishing Historical Records in Collaborative Digital Editions|
|EDITIONS 202210||Publishing Historical Records in Collaborative Digital Editions|
|DIGITALEDITIONS 202206||Planning for Collaborative Digital Editions in African American, Asian American, Hispanic American, and Native American History and Ethnic Studies|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY22 001||RomaniaNOFO-BUCHAREST-PAS-FY22-001-PhotoExhibit|
|COLLABORATIVES 202206||Archives Collaboratives|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "STX100 2021 7", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.