Apply for RFA DP 22 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Real-world effectiveness of structured lifestyle interventions in preventing type 2 diabetes" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.068.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 18, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 10, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 pm ET on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Major Collaborative Archival Initiatives
Previous opportunity: Project to Increase Compliance with Mexican Labor Law and International Labor Standards by the Tomato and Chile Pepper Sectors in Mexico
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA DP 22 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DP 22 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 22 084||National Fetal, Infant, and Child Death Review Center|
|RFA CE 22 003||Rigorously Evaluating Programs and Policies to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse (CSA)|
|RFI 674 22 KEYPOPULATIONSINLESOTHO||Request for Information for USAID/Southern Africa HIV Prevention and Control Among Key Populations in Lesotho|
|HRSA 22 031||Supporting Replication (SURE) of Housing Interventions in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program – Implementation and Technical Assistance Provider|
|HRSA 22 032||Supporting Replication (SURE) of Housing Interventions in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program – Evaluation Provider|
|HRSA 22 049||Dental Clinician Educator Career Development Program|
|PA FPH 22 002||Family Planning Telehealth Infrastructure Enhancement and Expansion Grants|
|HRSA 22 080||Home Visiting Research and Development Platform|
|HRSA 22 055||Regional Public Health Training Centers (PHTC) Program|
|RFI 674 22 EPIDEMICCTLESOTHO||Request for Information for USAID/Southern Africa Sustaining Epidemic Control through Integrated HIV and Health Services Program in Lesotho|
|RFA OH 22 001||NIOSH Education and Research Centers|
|7200AA22RFA00004||Supporting, Mobilizing and Accelerating Research for Tuberculosis Elimination (SMART4TB)|
|72048222RFA00001||High Impact Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (HI-MNCH) Activity|
|HRSA 22 063||Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program- Emergency Medical Services Competing Supplement|
|CDC RFA CK22 2203||Strengthening Healthcare Infection Prevention and Control and Improving Patient Safety in the United States|
|HRSA 22 056||Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention-Mobile Health Training Program (NEPQR-MHTP)|
|HRSA 22 088||Enhancing Systems of Care for Children with Medical Complexity (Coordinating Center)|
|HRSA 22 098||Enhancing Systems of Care for Children with Medical Complexity (Demonstration Projects)|
|RFA OH 22 002||NIOSH Centers for Agricultural Safety and Health|
|HRSA 22 076||Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs Research Network|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DP 22 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.